Alternative terms for Men’s and Women’s T-shirts?

I’m going to be hosting an event that may include gender non-binary participants, and we have some t-shirts to give away. They are manufactured in Men’s and Women’s cuts.

Are there any terms that can refer to these cuts without using gender names? The terms would need to be understood in Canada (which I am fairly new to).


These styles are also called straight cut and fitted respectively:

There are two main styles of t-shirts available: straight cut, often known as “men’s” or “unisex”, and fitted cut, also known as “women’s”.
T-Shirts — Geek Feminism Wiki

Source : Link , Question Author : danznz , Answer Author : Laurel

Leave a Comment