“Amendment” or “Addendum” for book correction

A clarification of a European building code has been issued, therefore a separate correction for the book is released. What would this correction be called?

I have had the words amendment and addendum suggested from different sources.


Errata would be the term for corrections of errors. I think that your suggestion of amendment would be a better choice for a clarifying edit of the original document, assuming that it did not contain outright errors.

Source : Link , Question Author : aaaaaaaaaaaa , Answer Author : JeffSahol

Leave a Comment