Are there specific terms for “point up” and “point down” pentagram?

Pentagrams can have virtually any orientation but the two most common are “point up”:

"point up" pentagram

And “point down”:

"point down" pentagram

Is there a more appropriate term used to distinguish between these two variants?


Point up = Pentagram

Point Down = Inverted Pentagram

Source : Link , Question Author : MrHen , Answer Author : Shawn D.

Leave a Comment