Cat ‘overturns’ my monitor?

I’m wondering what is the correct verb to describe when a someone causes an object like monitor or vase to fall on side from its upright situation?
Is overturn the correct verb for this circumstances?



From Oxford Dictionaries:

Overbalance or cause to overbalance and fall.

Other common phrases are

bring down

From Macmillan

to make someone or something move or fall to the ground


tip over

from Merriam-Webster

to fall over or to cause (something) to fall over

Source : Link , Question Author : Frank , Answer Author : Lordology

Leave a Comment