Disenrolled and Disenrollment

I’m having trouble finding “disenrolled”, “disenrollment”, and even “unenrolled” in a dictionary. Are any of these valid words? I’m looking for the noun and verb forms of reversing an enrollment.


The common term as it relates to college and other course registrations, at least, is to drop. As in:

I was enrolled in Political Science 420, but I had to drop it because there was too much coursework.

Source : Link , Question Author : Chris , Answer Author : tchrist

Leave a Comment