How do you call someone who is looking for the job? As a hustler person [closed]

Need to know this cause it’s disturbing my brain 😁


“Job seeker” is a very common term in English for such a person. Note that in older English “hustler” meant someone who was very active and thorough at something, but has fallen out of use now.

Source : Link , Question Author : Djuna , Answer Author : K.A.Monica

Leave a Comment