How do you spell Vitral – meaning saying bad inaccurate things I believe?

I’m trying to find the word, which I believe is something like “Vitral”, like when someone is saying bad and/or inaccurate things, such as:

This guy has been spewing a bunch of inaccurate vitral

Am I thinking of the right term here? If so, how do you spell it – not having any luck finding it in Google.


The correct spelling would be vitriol.

Source : Link , Question Author : Brett , Answer Author : Tricia Roberts

Leave a Comment