Is this text American or British English? Please, I need the American version

Ann has taught university level Film classes and has a Master’s Degree in Cinema Studies.


There’s no words here to differentiate between between the two dialects at all, so it passes for both. Potentially, “University” and “Master’s Degree” might have a different meaning between the two countries, but neither by itself points to any particular dialect. It’s okay to use this in the context of American English, for sure.

Source : Link , Question Author : T. K. , Answer Author : user45266

Leave a Comment