Term for machinery of polish sanding grinding

Is there any English term which refer to general category of machines which perform polish, sanding, grinding and finishing of mechanical(especially metals)?


I’ve seen advertisements in the past for Metalworking machinery.

Source : Link , Question Author : ar2015 , Answer Author : Ash

Leave a Comment