What are the reflective thingies called in English?

I’m looking for the proper word for these things you wear to avoid being driven over by cars at night.

enter image description here


Looks like a reflector, or more precisely, a safety reflector.


Yeah, I know, kind of obvious.

Source : Link , Question Author : ihatetoregister , Answer Author : Phoenix

Leave a Comment