What do you call a person who easily communicates with others?

I mean the type of person who likes to communicate with others and does so easily, and joins group activities easily.
Could one call him a “social person”?

For example: “I’m a social person”

Someone was using it in a discussion, but I was not sure if it was correct.


A social person is perfectly correct. Or here is a brief list of synonyms you could also use.

  • (noun) a social person
  • (adj) social
  • (noun) a socialite
  • (noun) an extrovert
  • (adj) extroverted
  • (noun) a social butterfly
  • (adj.) outgoing

Source : Link , Question Author : diapason , Answer Author : Walter

Leave a Comment