What is the name of this exercise?

Can anyone tell me what is the name of the following exercise?

  1. Lie straight (first image)

  2. Touch your feet (second image).

enter image description here


It seems to be called (body) roll-up on several places, giving only a couple:


However, it is not listed yet on the wikipedia roll-up disambiguation page.

Source : Link , Question Author : Douglas Constantine , Answer Author : Laurent Duval

Leave a Comment