What’s it called when someone thinks something’s cute?

You know how right before going “Awwwww!” People breathe in? What exactly is that called? And if there’s no specific word for it, how do I describe it?

Example: (This guy ‘s obsessed with this couple btw) I silently kiss Davin on the cheek, making him turn bright red.

Tj ____. “Aww! You two are so perfect!”


The short intake of breath is called a gasp. In that sentence, TJ gasped, “Aww! You two are so perfect!”

You could also say TJ was fawning over the cute couple.

Source : Link , Question Author : AmazingMc , Answer Author : Cameron

Leave a Comment