What’s the proper word to describe this?

Do you know what word I can use to describe a situation where you cry while reading a letter then your tears dropped to the paper and unfortunately, since that letter is a printed one, some parts of the letter are gone/got blurred?
Anyway, it’s the act of the tears wiping out the parts of the paper that I’m talking about.


A single word that means something removed by water is dissolved.

The words on the page dissolved in my tears.

Source : Link , Question Author : Agnes , Answer Author : Astralbee

Leave a Comment