Word for large, short, wide, roundish, fat bottle

What word would you use to describe a large, short, wide, roundish, fat bottle, the kind used for some wines: tubby or chubby?

This kind of flask called growler would match my request, but I’d like to learn what adjectives could describe this shape.

enter image description here


I would describe it as squat:

b : marked by disproportionate shortness or thickness

Source : Link , Question Author : SF. , Answer Author : cornbread ninja 麵包忍者

Leave a Comment