Word for updating one single “square” in a grid

What would be an appropriate word for updating one single square in a grid/matrix, e.g. in a game of Tetris?
What are those squares called?

I was hoping for something like “Update square.”


How about Updating Cell or Updating Unit?

Source : Link , Question Author : whirlwin , Answer Author : nyuszika7h

Leave a Comment